I just realised that there is no package for Courier-IMAP avaiable in OpenPKG-1.3.

Can I just execute the courier-imap I build for my "OpenPKG hosting distro" and
integrate with Postfix, LDAP, ... from OpenPKG ?

Or do I need to reconfigur or eaven rebuild the Courier-IMAP server?

>From the build  (.spec) I made previusly I have:

Requires: /sbin/chkconfig fileutils textutils sh-utils sed
BuildPreReq: textutils openssl-devel fileutils rpm >= 4.0.2 sed perl gdbm-devel
pam-devel fam-devel postgresql-devel openldap-devel mysql-devel openldap-servers

So it seams to depend at least on perl, postgresql, openldap and mysql that I'm
now building from the packages provided from OpenPKG.