Oh, and if you want more detail you can look at this doc I wrote on building RPM's. It wasn't originally meant for OpenPKG specifically but it still is the same concept.

http://www.fetterconsulting.com/index.php?name=solarisrpm

Mike's List wrote:
How do I build Apache with support for PHP/MySQL/IMAP and so on?
Currently, I'm doing the following to install packages:

"openpkg rpm -rebuild /dir/source" then "openpkg rpm -Uvh <build>"

But I need more options for some of the software, my server platform
is Solaris 9 and I need to get Squirrelmail and Horde/IMP for webmail
system.

Some of the instructions for Apache are as follows:

./configure --with-apache=<source>/apache1.3.12 \
--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-imap=<source>/imap-4.7c ...and then

./configure --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a

I need some of references and howtos for openpkg advance build features.
I've installed Apache binary package, but there's no PHP support built in?
as Squirrelmail does not displays the .php extension.

Regards,

- Mike

-- David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu