On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, David M. Fetter wrote:

> Do this:
>
> 1. openpkg rpm -ivh apache*src.rpm

done

> 2. vi %prefix/RPM/SRC/apache/apache.spec

I'm green with this options stuff but there are tons of lines with
"#   packages options" and many more lines of code, note, I'm not a
programmer/developer.

#   package options (suexec related)
#   package options (suphp related)
#   package options (additionally used Apache modules; can be enabled
without thinking)
#   package options (additionally used Apache modules; you have to know
what you do)
#   fixing implicit inter-module dependencies and correlations

> 3. make appropriate configure changes/additions

I guess I need to know where to make the appropriate configurations.
I attempted to get to your website for reference but browser just hang.