Now that I'm geting near to have apache build, I did some comparision with
previus instalations (using distros modular apache).

There is realy a huge difference in size. The modular apche is about 300K, while
the one I build in OpenPkg is about 6M. Normaly I see several instances of
apache running (about 10 as setup in httpd.conf).
I was wundering if using OpenPkg static version of apache will consume about 60M
of my ram, or will it be smart enouth to share the common code and consume
juste a bit more than 1 copy of apache ?

I'm afraid that OpenPkg static aproch isn't a good aproach for an (eaven small)
ISP, where several instances of apache with lots of possible modules will be
needed.

I apreciate any comments.

Thanks,

Alex