Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

PS: Have I already mentioned that OpenLDAP for me becomes more and more
   a good candidate for the "most favorite package", directly following
   the all-dancing-all-singing-and-always-causing-trouble SASL? ;-)
   And don't forget to ask Thomas L. about his nice experiences from
   last year where he had an OpenLDAP installation which constantly was
   segfaulting on a Solaris 9 box...

                                      Ralf S. Engelschall
Hi Ralf,

so I just have chosen your favorite candidates? (SASL and OpenLDAP). Maybe there will be soon another candidate for the "all-dancing-all-singing-and-always-causing-trouble competition": I will also have to get work FreeRadius in this environment ;-).

Regards,

Herb