Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
On Tue, Mar 21, 2006, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
[...]
Thus I am suggesting the following patch (only minimally tested).
[...]
+    { ! ps -elf|grep postfix/m[a]ster >/dev/null  2>&1 && \
+      /kolab/libexec/postfix/master -t >/dev/null 2>&1 ; } || \
+                                               postfix_active="yes"
[...]
"ps -elf" is not portable enough. Better would be something
like a "kill -0 `cat master.pid`".

And there my be more than one OpenPKG instance with a running Postfix on a given system.
Just my two cents....

Regards,
        Torsten

--
Torsten Homeyer                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                             http://www.homeyert.net