On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 21:22 +0200, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2007, David M. Fetter wrote:
>
> > Are you guys aware of this:
> > "http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=2804";?
>
> Thanks for the hint.

Well, I was going to update this rpm and upload it to current but the
patch fails when I try right off.  :-(  I'm going to continue working on
getting it to work though because we need to fix this asap.  It won't
take long for one of the many students to decide it's a good idea to
attack one of these vulnerabilities.  We have to patch this tonight.  If
you happen to get it updated please let me/us know.  Otherwise, you
might see an update from me soon, if I can get the issues figured out.
Thanks.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu