On Thu, May 17, 2007, David M. Fetter wrote:

> > That's exactly the reason why I was not able to immediately upgrade the
> > package during my bi-daily upgrade round. But I'm already working on
> > this issue (first for OpenPKG Enterprise 1)...

Ok, Samba 3.0.23c in OpenPKG Enterprise 1 fixed and update packages are
available together with the security advisory we sent out now, too. Once
I've finished the remaining issues in OpenPKG Enterprise 1 (not related
to Samba, but other packages) I'll investigate on the OpenPKG Community
CURRENT package update for Samba, too.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com