On Wed, May 16, 2007, David M. Fetter wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 21:22 +0200, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> > On Tue, May 15, 2007, David M. Fetter wrote:
> >
> > > Are you guys aware of this:
> > > "http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=2804";?
> >
> > Thanks for the hint.
>
> Well, I was going to update this rpm and upload it to current but the
> patch fails when I try right off.  :-(

That's exactly the reason why I was not able to immediately upgrade the
package during my bi-daily upgrade round. But I'm already working on
this issue (first for OpenPKG Enterprise 1)...

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org