Hello I would like to repage the squirrelmail package and would like
to get your advice.

I have with "check_quota" plugin when http is running in another port,
the gauge
is no displayed because the plugins provide a self made absolute url.
I made a one line patch
but this version of the plugin is obsolete.
I tried the new version with success, I just had to change the
"engine" from UNIX quota to cyrus one.

Do you prefer a patch for the old one or the chnage for the new one ?

Second I wolud like to move the configuration files to /kolab/etc/squirrelmail/
This include config_local.php and config.php

Any advice ?

thanks

--
Alain Spineux