Hi

I have some problem to understand the split between packages and
framework and in particular this:

>4. The exclusive rights to use the whole OpenPKG Framework was
>  assigned by contract from Ralf S. Engelschall to the OpenPKG GmbH.
>  The OpenPKG GmbH from now on is the official provider of the OpenPKG
>  Framework, which technically includes the OpenPKG "bootstrap", the
>  OpenPKG tool chain, the OpenPKG registry, etc. The OpenPKG GmbH will
>  deliver the OpenPKG Framework under licenses which grant limited
>  permission to use, copy, modify and distribute it.

I dont understant very well what is the "Framework" or the place it
take into the "Openpkg
system"
Does binutils-2.18-20071111.src.rpm (that is an important part of a tool chain)
is part of the Framework or just a product/result of it ?
Is the Framework, the infrastructure: tools, internal scripts or software,
maybe the website, maybe a computer farms that help to generate the packages ?

Does this paragraph 4 change anything for kolab users or developers ?

Regards?

--
Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com