--On Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:56:30 PM +0200 Peter Stuge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Right. Is the NEC controller EHCI with one simulated OHCI HC per
port?
Well, per 2 ports, but yes.

If so, do you have another OHCI HC (preferably USB 1.1-only)
available for testing just to exclude everything EHCI-related?
I do not. The OHCI devices I have were acquired to be add-on EHCI controllers

Also interesting would be to run openct on another OS.
My environment is unfortunately rather homogeneous.
I can probably put netbsd on a machine sometime this week. (solaris x86 doesn't work on any of my hardware).