On Sunday 16 April 2006 23:53, Chaskiel Grundman wrote:
> The attached patch implements the eutron changes from my last message,
> including the T=1 fix. It also adds an ifsd negotiation function to
> proto-t1.c (taken from the copy of proto-t1.c in the pcsc-lite ccid
> driver), and makes use of it in the eutron driver.
>
> The patch also attempts to flush the readers buffer before reading the
> ATR. This may be enough to deal with the pre-atr junk on the FIPS model.
>
> The patch is relative to the current svn trunk, and any previous
> eutron patches from me should be rolled back before applying it.

Patch applied.  FIPS now works on the first try.  ITSEC-P still works.

Nit: OpenCT still reports the card as "CryptoIdendity", which is not proper
spelling.

Side note: OpenCT is very picky about running for me.  openct-control's 'init'
seems to have no effect unless I have a card plugged in, and if I remove the
card, then OpenCT dies.  I don't know if this is because I'm using the SVN
version, or simply because I'm installing from source.  When I used Debian's
prepackaged version, OpenCT would run properly (e.g. it was able to init
without a card, and stay running even if I insert/remove cards).  The issues
are unrelated to your patches, I think.  Hopefully it is a misconfiguration
on my part and not a regression..

-Justin