On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 10:53:04PM +0300, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> > > 6. Haven't thoughts about slot events yet, don't know if I want
> > > to support these in first version.
> >
> > I think it is important to do so. Better if it takes a bit longer
> > to be released.
>
> Applications should fall-down to polling. So this should not be a
> problem.

Assume that "should" means it will be ignored. :p

> > An ssh-agent proxy on top of this would be neat. :)
>
> http://alon.barlev.googlepages.com/openssh-pkcs11

Yes, but that's not what I had in mind.

SSH already secures and forwards ssh-agent communication. It would be
more practical and possibly also more secure to have a proxy that
looks like an ssh-agent but uses the pkcs11net client to reach the
keystore.

//Peter