Hi Alon,

have you already made progress in the implementation?  I was very
interested in this since I'd like to write some non-traditional pkcs#11
module and I'd prefer to do that in python...  I was wondering whether
the forwarding driver could be a good fit for this...

In more detail, instead of using a static, local token, I would like to
interface the pkcs#11 to a dynamic certificate:  the middleware first
creates a keypair, sends it off to a CA that issues a certificate on
the fly, and then presents that through the pkcs#11 interface.

Will this kind of thing be possible?

many thanks in advance

-bud