Jan Just Keijser wrote:
> Hi Nils,
>
> this is with Eddy's patch; before that I was never able to get this far ;-)
> also, I can dump the contents of my etoken now using
>  ./opensc-tool -f
> and even a 'get' a file using opensc-explorer seems to work now, except
> for the fact that I don't know what type of file it actually gets ;-)

in this case you send me the debug log (set the log level in the config
to 9 and let opensc dump the debug log (the error log isn't important)
to a file).

> If
> I grab my public certificate from an eToken would that be in DER format?

of course. there isn't much space on a smart card so you don't want
to waste it with base 64 encoding a certificate.

> then there's a slight problem, as openssl can't grok it ...

what ? "openssl x509 -inform der -in foo.der ..."

Nils