On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 04:33:47PM +0200, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> 2007/9/16, Gergely CZUCZY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > The dmesg says:
> > Sep 16 15:43:50 mort kernel: ugen0: Eutron CryptoIdentity CCID, rev
> > 1.10/1.00, addr 3
>
> So I guess it is a CCID reader.
>
> Do you have the lsusb command on your system? On Debian it is provided
> by the usbutils package. It may be linux specific.
BSDs have usbdevs.
here's the verbose output:
# usbdevs -v
(...)
 port 6 addr 2: high speed, power 200 mA, config 1, product 0x2502(0x2502),
vendor 0x0424(0x0424), rev 0.01
  port 1 addr 3: full speed, power 100 mA, config 1, CryptoIdentity
CCID(0x0008), Eutron(0x073d), rev 1.00
  port 2 addr 4: high speed, power 100 mA, config 1, PicoDisk 4 CD(0xa003),
Eutron(0x073d), rev 30.00

And i've got this version of libusb:
libusb-0.1.12_1     Library giving userland programs access to USB devices
(_1 is a packaging-specific version number)

> I don't think I can find something useful in it.
>
> > Farthermore, I've tried it with openct's ccid driver, and nor that did work.
> > It's a cryptoidentity and a PicoDisk combined into one stick.
>
> I think the real name is "CryptoCombo ITSEC-I/64" and the product is
> described at [1].
Yeap, this exactly looks like the one I've got plugged in, the green one.

> bye
>
> [1]http://www.eutronsec.com/infosecurity/Contents/ProductLine/Details.aspx?IDProd=72&IDFamiglia=2

Sincerely,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Weenies test. Geniuses solve problems that arise.