On 2/4/08, Alon Bar-Lev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If you are Windows OpenSC user, I need your help!
>
> I've modified the OpenSC build to use alternative compiler for
> Windows. I need acknowledgment that it works the same as always.
>
> I will be gratefull to receive some feedback!

Hello again,

The strangest thing is that I got feedback only from none Microsoft
operating systems,
but no one using OpenSC for Windows sent some feedback, are there any users
that use this on Windows?

Anyway, I think I am finished with cleaning up the build system... I
am truly sorry for the number of changes, but I think the shape of the
build system now is much better... It will be easier to maintain even
in the price of fixing some issues I may overlooked.

Binaries are available at [1], source tarball is available at [2], svn
trunk at [3].

Please provide some feedback or review branch [4].

Some highlights:
1. Complete rewrite and cleanup of OpenSC build system.
2. Build system now support MinGW compilation using msys and cross compilation.
3. Ability to explicitly disable and enable dependencies of the package.
4. openct, pcsc and nsplugins features are disabled by default.
5. Modified pcsc driver to use pcsc dynamically, no compile time
dependency is required.
6. --enable-pcsc-lite configuration option renamed to --enable-pcsc.
7. Install opensc.conf file (as opensc.conf.new if opensc.conf exists).
8. Add--enable-doc configuration option, allow installing
documentation into target.
9. Add --enable-man configuration option.
10. Add export files to each library in order to export only required
symbols. Windows native build may use these files instead of scanning
objects' symbols.
11. Add opensc-tool --info to display some general information about the build.
12. Create compatibility library to be linked against library instread
of recompiling the same source files in different places.
13. Add different win32 version resource to each class of outputs.
14. Make xsl-stylesheets location selectable.
15. Some win32 fixups.
16. Some warning fixups.
17. Many autoconf/automake cleanups.

Best Regards,