Hello,

I add the opensc-devel list in Cc:

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Aktiv Co. Aleksey Samsonov
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  We have to maintain "our" version which we ship to our clients with higher
> priority, but we surely interested in applying the fixes we have in "our"
> version of OpenSC to official developers trunk OpenSC, and we planned to
> ship a fix that eliminates a number of issues.
>
>  We will try to participate in the discussions on the opensc-devel mailing
> list, and we are ready to answer your questions and of course to check and
> test changes and fixes your proposed.

Fine.

>  I believe you will not delete support for Rutoken and it will stay in the
> next release of OpenSC?

If the Rutoken support code is not maintained and is the source of
problems it may be removed.

>  We are going to release tested patch for the current version of your code
> in a couple of days. It fixes a number of bugs in Rutoken code and changes
> card-rutoken.c file to meet OpenSC coding standards.

Perfect.

If that is not already the case, please subscribe to the OpenSC-devel
mailing list so you can participate in the maintainance of the Rutoken
code inside OpenSC.

Thanks,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau