Forgot to mention...
In order to execute the program, you should provide the full path for
the USB device and the interrupt endpoint. I wanted to keep it as
simple as I could so I did not copied static logic.

At my configuration it is:
./a.out /dev/bus/usb/002/025 131

I don't know why 131... But this is what the code at ifdhandler produces.

Alon.