On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> I don't understand if you think that this patch is an improvment to
> current state or not.
The patch should work with your hardware and should not break anything
else (it avoids SETINTERFACE if the default altsetting is the only one
available for the chosen interface)

> Is there any example? I will try to copy from some working
> implementation, as I think we should fix the issues.
>
> BTW: Is the new OpenCT works for your readers?
The new openct worked for my O2 reader, my eutron reader, as well as
eutron and athena tokens. One of the tokens didn't support events, and the
ifdhander correctly fell back to polling.