Hi!
Right now I tried the current German health card (eGK) with opensc but
it failed unfortunately. I am not a developer and have no experience
with OpenSC. Nevertheless I would like to support opensc somehow to get
this card working. If you let me know what to do or where I can read how
to test the card in detail I would be more than happy. I appreciate any
help. Some output is following:

$ opensc-tool --reader 0 --name
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Unidentified card

$ pkcs15-init --create-pkcs15
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
[pkcs15-init] pkcs15-lib.c:317:sc_pkcs15init_bind: Unsupported card
driver default
Couldn't bind to the card: Not supported

$ pkcs15-init -E
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
[pkcs15-init] pkcs15-lib.c:317:sc_pkcs15init_bind: Unsupported card
driver default
Couldn't bind to the card: Not supported

$ opensc-explorer
OpenSC Explorer version 0.11.4
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
Error: can't open /var/run/openct/status: No such file or directory
[opensc-explorer] iso7816.c:99:iso7816_check_sw: Incorrect parameters P1-P2
[opensc-explorer] iso7816.c:464:iso7816_select_file: returning with:
Incorrect parameters in APDU
[opensc-explorer] card.c:554:sc_select_file: returning with: Incorrect
parameters in APDU
unable to select MF: Incorrect parameters in APDU