On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 18:19 +0100, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> Hi Marc,
Hi andreas
> could you be more specific, what your problem is?
>
> maybe you can debug your code and tell us if
> df->file and file differ after the sc_profile_get_file_by_path
> call.

In df->file I have the correct structure with the path 3f0050156001 but
when the program arribes to the sc_profile_get_file_by_path it searches
this path in the pkcs15.profile and obviously retuns SC_FILE_NOT_FOUND.

> getting a file structure from profile data is quite normal
> in opensc code as far as I can see, as you need it for every
> new file (so you know what the ACL on the file should look like).
If the sc_profile_get_file_by_path searches in my profile (in this case
ceres.profile) it will find the file but I don't know why is searching
only in pkcs15.profile.

> so if your code has a problem with that change - which was part
> of the new entersafe driver and seems to fix a problem they ran
> into, but did not create problems for anyone else as far as I
> can see - it would be interesting to see what the problem
> exactly is. how do the file and df->file structures differ?
>
> > In the line I have marked the profile loaded is the default of
> > opensc(pkcs15.profile) and my files are not in the same place. I don't
> > know if this line is very necessary because we had in the past the
> > following:
>
> is your "my files are not in the same place" comment related to the
> profile files (pkcs15.profile and <yourdriver>.profile, or to your card
> profile (for example if you don't implement pkcs15 but some other format)?

I implement pkcs15 but the files aren't in the same place as
pkcs15.profile. When I say 'my files are not in the same place' I refer
that in pkcs15.profile the  PKCS15-PrKDF is 3f0050154002 and in my case
is 3f0050156001.

> as far as I know the profile datastructure in opensc is created
> by first loading the generic pkcs15.profile and then the <driver>.profile.
> you can
>  * specify a different profile using an option.
>  * use an option block within pkcs15.profile
>  * overwrite every (or only most?) settings from pkcs15.profile in your driver
>    profile
>  * you can configure in the opensc.conf where the profile directory is.
>  * your profile directory could contain a different pkcs15.profile file if
>    you plan to keep your version of opensc closed.
>
> but much of the opensc code is hard coded to pkcs15, at least the pkcs15init
> directory (as the name suggest). so if you want to modify opensc to create
> other files in other places, that might be more changes everywhere.
>
> but I'm neither sure what you exactly want to do, nor what the problem is.
> the change you mention makes sure to load the file structure from the profile
> data, so it will contain ACL information. what information is lost / different
> in your case compared to the old file structure?
>
> you can use gdb to break on that function, and then single step till the file
> data is loaded, and use print on file and df->file to see if there are
> differences.
>
> good luck!
>
> Regards, Andreas
If we can't ommit this line, how can I make possible to load my profile
in that line and not pkcs15.profile???

Thanks for all

--
Marc Rios Vallès
m...@c3po.es

C3PO, S.A.
http://www.c3po.es
C/ Alejandro Goicoechea, 6 Local 9  -  08960 St. Just Desvern, Barcelona
Tel. 93 417 99 55  -  Fax 93 253 12 80