Am Mittwoch 11 März 2009 08:06:45 schrieb Marc Rios Valles:
> On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 18:19 +0100, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> > Hi Marc,
>
> Hi andreas
>
> > could you be more specific, what your problem is?
> >
> > maybe you can debug your code and tell us if
> > df->file and file differ after the sc_profile_get_file_by_path
> > call.
>
> In df->file I have the correct structure with the path 3f0050156001 but
> when the program arribes to the sc_profile_get_file_by_path it searches
> this path in the pkcs15.profile and obviously retuns SC_FILE_NOT_FOUND.

I don't see how that functions looks at any *.profile file.
those are loaded during library initialization, sc_pkcs15init_bind
should be the right function I guess. check if that code looks at
your profile file and assembles the correct information.

> If we can't ommit this line, how can I make possible to load my profile
> in that line and not pkcs15.profile???

why do you think that line looks at any file?
could you debug it to show it does so?

from what I read in the code, the _bind functions loads the profiles,
first the generic, then the driver, and assembles the "profile" variable
structure. so I would debug if that structure contains the information you
want in it.

Regards, Andreas