Excellent. That certainly gives me a starting point.
I've checked out the source from SVN but I'm not sure how to compile it.
I've used Make before, but never Automake, so I'm kind of a noob
there. Any MacOS X developers want to just give me the commands they
use to compile opensc? And do I need to compile the whole source tree
including tools, or can I just compile the opensc library, for
example?

Thanks,
Greg Mefford