Am Freitag 19 Februar 2010 20:07:37 schrieb Greg Mefford:
> Excellent. That certainly gives me a starting point.
> I've checked out the source from SVN but I'm not sure how to compile it.
> I've used Make before, but never Automake, so I'm kind of a noob
> there. Any MacOS X developers want to just give me the commands they
> use to compile opensc? And do I need to compile the whole source tree
> including tools, or can I just compile the opensc library, for
> example?

as alternative you could download the snapshot files from
/files/opensc/snapshots/ - they have all the automake/conf/... stuff
done already, so less things to worry about.

but they don't help much, as soon as you need to add new files to
Makefile.am, and the Makefile (and .in) needs to be regenerated.

Regards, Andreas