Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> my suggestion would be fosdem. I haven't been there so far,
> but from the news I read it seems to be the most active meeting
> for developers of all kinds of projects.

Yes - I'd say it's even too active. I have been exhibiting coreboot
at LinuxTag for a couple of years, and this year I went to FOSDEM for
the first time. Basically I did not have any time at all to listen to
talks - all of my time was spent meeting people and also giving
talks. This sucked in a way, since all the devrooms have to arrange
their own recording of talks - so you always miss out on a lot of
talks.

FOSDEM is short by design, making it very difficult to spend time
with every community or project that you would like to.

In contrast I think LinuxTag is long enough that there is a good
chance to interact with everyone that you want to meet.

LinuxTag runs Wed-Sat, maybe it's possible to meet in one of the week
days?

//Peter