Hello, thanks for the reply.

> What functionality is missing from libp11?

   A function to delete objects, such as keys and certificates.

> Why not use PKCS#11 directly, without additional layers between your
> application and the PKCS#11 library?

  Actually I am still avaliating the best way to go. Since I'm still not a
strong C developer ( I've been using Java for years ) and the project
demands to be written in C, I tought using a helper would be nice. Do you
think PKCS#11 directly is the best way?

> Have you checked the other PKCS#11 related libraries [1] in the wiki?

   Going to check it out.