Hello Andre,

Yes we can provide you with microSD cards that have our MyEID applet on
them. Currently you also need a SDK to be able to integrate the card to your
application.

Currently there is no linux ifd-handler available. To be able to communicate
with the card, you need a library that is only available in the card
manufacturers SDK. The card supports common PKI standards, just like the
standard MyEID card.

While the demand for these kind of microSD cards is very limited, the
purchase of a SDK and implementing the software you want is currently the
only approach we can offer you. The SDK's library is supported on Windows,
Windows Mobile, Android, Symbian and Linux.

Best Regards,
Toni