Hello,

An introduction on how hardware security devices improve the situation and how
smart cards and tokens are the cheapest and thus most available key containers.
As more and more people have eID cards and there are both services (online) and
applications (ssh) that can make use of them, eID is important as well. I guess
we need to verify the list of actuallly supported eID cards to sound credible
with the supported hardware list.

What would be the ideas for the booth?

On Sep 17, 2010, at 1:15 AM, Peter Koch wrote:

> Hi Andreas and Jean-Michel!
>
> > I always wanted to go to FOSDEM conference in Brussels, Belgium.
> > Next year the conference will be on 5th and 6th of february.
>
> > Maybe more people on this list are interested in going there
> > and meeting up, and maybe having a devroom, a talk, or whatever
> > other options we have?
>
> You can count on me.
>
> You can count on me too.
>
> Should we get a booth like we did on LinuxTag 2006 [1] ?
>
> [1] http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/ProjectHistory#LinuxTag2006
>
> Peter

Martin Paljak
@martinpaljak.net