Hello,

you could use something like this:
pkcs15-crypt --key 3b8d4e --input cipher.bin --decipher -R

The only requirement is libpcsclite. Everything else could be turned
off. Correct?

If you don't want a running pcscd, you could try to get libpcsclite to
access the usb stack directly. In other words, build a wrapper around
libccid with an api compatible with libpcsclite. Not an easy task, I
know.

Kind Regards
Andre Zepezauer