Nikolay Elenkov wrote:
> On 2010/12/09 20:22, Kalev Lember wrote:
>

>> Victor, that's a very good idea to use standard MSI generated with WiX!
>>
>> Instead of adding 'Program Files\OpenSC' directory to PATH, it might be
>> better to put all the deps (libopensc.dll, zlib.dll, iconv.dll, etc)
>> into WinSxS [1] and only put the pkcs11 libraries in 'Program
>> Files\OpenSC'.
>>

> That would really be the best solution. It requires Windows XP and above
> though,
> which is probably OK. BTW, in VS2010 MS has finally come to their senses and
> DLLs include a version number in the filename. ([1])

Thanks, I'll try.

My poor experience with SxS is not very encouraging --
on my development platform I do not managed to select the wanted version
of CRT to link with.
It always takes the highest from the installed ones.
And so, on the target platform, that do not have this highest version,
the libraries were not accepted.

> [1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd293574.aspx

Kind wishes,
Viktor.