Hi,

There is nothing special about MyEID that would cause the issue. In windows
everything works just fine if we follow the readers maxIFSD value.
One difference with many other cards supported by OpenSC that they use T=0
protocol (MyEID use T=1).
We have not investigated this further, because the setting solves the
problem.

Kind regards,
Toni