Hello Ludovic,

Well I have been looking into this and have some issues with compiling the
code.
The CCID driver version from trunk requires pcsc-lite version 1.6.5, which I
don't have, so I need to compile that too.

We usually use only the versions that are distributed with ubuntu, which
means that they are quite old.
Have not compiled the pcsc-lite or CCID before.

I'm having trouble finding the information on how to compile it. For the
CCID driver I found it, but not for pcsc-lite.

Kind regards,
Toni