On 4/9/2011 4:08 PM, Viktor TARASOV wrote:
> Le 08/04/2011 22:08, Douglas E. Engert a écrit :
>> While testing a version r5313 of the cardmod driver on Vista 32bit
>> something has changed since 3/25 when I last tested it.
>>
>> Login to AD does is failing.
>>
>> certutil works fine, I can do certutil -scinfo, and
>> certutil -store -user My and keys are varified as expected.
>>
>> Login reads the card, and show the subject, asks for the
>> PIN, but shortly after there is a message about Login can not
>> use this card, see the Event Logs and contact the administrator.
>>
>> The only think that looks strange is an event about the Card Reader
>> can not support IOCTL 0x313520. I have seen this event in the past,
>> and don't recall it being a problem.
>>
>> Going back to the opensc-cardmod.dll of 3/25 it still works with
>> with login.

Good news, using:
http://www.opensc-project.org/downloads/nightly/win32/OpenSC-r5314.115.msi
Login to AD now works on Vista.

I uninstalled all the previous opensc code, and registry entries
and ran the msi. I copied opensc.conf.in to opensc.conf and
added to the registry a Calia entry that worked before, to use
the windows\system32\opensc-cardmod.dll installed by the msi.

What I had been doing for testing was to compile opensc on W7,
and install manually by copying files, including the opensc-cardmod.dll

The build script looks like:
  rem setup vc 2008 environment in batch window
  call "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0\Bin\SetEnv.cmd"%1 %2 %3
  rem set INCLUDE=%INCLUDE%;C:\program files\Microsoft visual studio
8\vc\platformsdk\include\mfc
  color 72
with the parameters: /release /xp /x86

I need to go back and look at my build procedures to see what may have changed,
that allow the LogoinUI to find the card, read the certs and display the PIN
prompt
but lsaa would not use the card. I see that the msi is not using OpenSSL,
so this is a possible issue.

>> I don't suspect the code for the GUID I am working on, as
>> certutil on Windows is showing the new GUID as expected.
>>
>> Is anyone else capable of testing Windows Login?
>>
>> Have any changes since 3/25 been made it might not run
>> under the LSA where there is no stdin, stdout or stderr,
>> and HKLM is not available?
>>
>> Any changes to locking?
>
> Afaiu, nothing suspicious have been done since r5271 .
> Actually I do not have Windows Logon. Can you localize the faulty revision ?

>>> I will give it a try, and get it to work.

  Douglas E. Engert  <deeng...@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory
  9700 South Cass Avenue
  Argonne, Illinois  60439