Hello,
On Apr 11, 2011, at 18:53 , Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> Good news, using:
> http://www.opensc-project.org/downloads/nightly/win32/OpenSC-r5314.115.msi
> Login to AD now works on Vista.
Great!

>  rem set INCLUDE=%INCLUDE%;C:\program files\Microsoft visual studio
> 8\vc\platformsdk\include\mfc
>  color 72
Why the INCLUDE ? I'm using 7.1 SDK and it requires no additional environment
variables.

> but lsaa would not use the card. I see that the msi is not using OpenSSL,
> so this is a possible issue.

OpenSSL is used, there is not (yet) zlib included. I plan to fix that tomorrow.

The Windows slaves for some reason refuse to fetch anything from SVN for the
past two days. And x11vnc crashes over SSH for me so that a new session can not
be started (without serious debugging) thus I can only restart them tomorrow in
the office...

Martin