On 25/04/2011 14:33, jons...@terra.es wrote:

>  > I can figure out at least these different popups:
[...]
> 7 - "You'are about to emit a digital signature. Please confirm operation"
And, anyway, you expose yourself to malicious apps that ask for a crypto
pin and use it to sign a document... As long as we haven't cards with a
display that can give feedback to the user about the requested op *as
seen by the card*, we can't do much about that, unless using different
pins for different ops. But how many users would really remember at
least two (encode/decode and sign) different PINs? And what about a
malicious app that says you're about to sign what you actually asked to
sign and in reality submits a different document to the card?

BYtE,
  Diego.