Hello NdK (Diego?)

A side note: PKCS#15 profiles related parts of OpenSC are quite undocumented
and difficult to understand/follow (as you probably have experienced yourself)

If you feel like improving what you read, as you go on, what about updating

 - pkcs15-profile (should it be renamed to pkcs15.profile?) manual page [1]
 - CardPersonalization [2] wiki page (or better yet, create a new page for a
"writing/modifying a PKCS#15 profile")

Cheers,

Martin, off to gardening for the weekend.

[1]
http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/browser/trunk/doc/tools/pkcs15-profile.xml
[2] http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/CardPersonalization

@MartinPaljak.net