Le jeudi 10 novembre 2011 à 16:46 +0100, Frank Morgner a écrit :

> So just to get the correct impression: All design decisions regarding
> SM
> are more or less final and consider the different needs stated in
> http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/SecureMessaging ?

For information, GOOZE now offers 3 different PINPADs. We have them in
stock, not already on GOOZE website:

ACS ACR83U-A1
ACS APG8201
SCM SPR332

All of them are available for free if you need to do OpenSC development.
The ACS ACR83U-A1 has public specifications available on ACS website.

I was not able to have the ACS PINPADs working, but I bought them to
speed up OpenSC development.

Write me a private email jmpoure AT you-know-the-address if you need the
PINPADS.

Kind regards,