On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Viktor Tarasov
<viktor.tara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 'It-works-for-me' on Windows 7(64bits) with the OpenSC.msi(64bits) built on
> the same platform with VS-2010.
>
> I've had the seg.fault problems with the opensc tools from the
> 'nightly-built' that was built, apparently, on the same sources.
>
> The difference between two builts is that the first one was compiled with
> 'DEBUG' support. Will look later for the sources of problems.
> For a while, I can send you the download link for the MSI that I've tested.
>
> Kind regards,
> Viktor.

Yes, I'd appreciate a link to that version of the MSI.  I've erased
and re-initialized my card using the steps you provided, but had to
skip the "cardos-tool -f" step because it refused to operate on the
CardOS 4.4 version.  I still receive the same set of errors from
certutil.  Could that be the crucial breaking-point I'm running into
here?

Thanks for all your help so far