Dear all,

I just got in contact with Stef Walter, who is integrating libp11-glue
into Gnome and Gnome keyring.

He outlines that libp11-glue needs this patch:
PKCS#11 module shouldn't fail if mlock doesn't work
http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/ticket/389

This patch and other waiting patches raise the question of OpenSC
guidance and the need to have more commiters to OpenSC main GIT.

Martin, would you agree to add Viktor as a major OpenSC GIT member with
power to apply patches to main GIT trunk? I don't want to be paranoid,
but we need a more flexible approach rather than just Martin and Ludovic
applying and reviewing patches.

We discussed that at FOSDEM in a small audience, but I would like to
discuss that issue in public and have your own opinion. Who would like
OpenSC GITHUB to be REALLY in control of the community? Martin and
Ludovic, could you agree to open your group to other members of the
community?

Community, please advice and discuss this issue.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel