Le 19/02/2012 10:50, Peter Stuge a écrit :
> Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
>> 1) The ePass2003 code was reviewed by Viktor and included in his branch.
>> You probably did not know, did not compile, did not test and therefore
>> Viktor's work is ignored.
> This is appropriate in my opinion, because I do not think that the
> commits are ready for inclusion in the main OpenSC repository,
> regardless of the fact that Viktor has included them in his.
>
>> He needs and deserves write access to OpenSC main GIT to speed up
>> development.
> I disagree, if he considers the epass2003 commits I looked at to be
> of acceptable quality.

The ePass2003 commit has been re-factored before creating the SM+ePass2003
branch,
to make it compatible with the general SM framework and to correct some of the
coding style issues.
https://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC/commits/include-ePass2003

>> The reasons is that we need more new features, more beta testers.
> You disregard the topic of code quality, which I think that is
> unacceptable in particular for a security related project.

Just to remind,
the overwhelming part of the ePass2003 commit is concentrated in it's own new
module (card driver) .