Hello,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Douglas E. Engert <deeng...@anl.gov> wrote:
> The way forward is not necessarily more commiters, but a plan
> for the next release and some action.

Well, once there was maintainer for each subject, so if maintainer of
(in this case) ePass2003 decides to put a specific implementation it
should be OK.

If another one is working on SM and it effects only specific drivers, why not?

For example, I don't think I need to beg to include the removal of the
libltdl dependency should be trivial even if I got this only 99%.

This project loses its flexibility, this is not an advantage.

You can decide which feature goes to which milestone, and cooperate
with people within different branches.

Alon.