Andy, Ludovic --

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 27 février 2012 18:46, Anthony Foiani <anthony.foi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>> Now to see if there's an easy way to tell the difference between these
>> two types of iKey4000...
>
> You can use the "lsusb" command on GNU/Linux to display the USB Vendor
> ID and Product ID.
> But you need to _have_ the device first. So not really helpful if you
> want to by one, unless you are allowed to bring it back and get your
> money.

The situation is actually a bit worse.  I'm working with an
organization that has already standardized on the iKey4000 and has
already issued them and integrated them into other parts of their
infrastructure.  I do have a handful of samples, but if both types are
already out in the field, then I need a solution that can accomodate
both.  :(

I read that SafeNet was open to providing the necessary documentation
under NDA; that might be one route.  Someone else also mentioned that
they have been able to communicate with an iKey4000, but it's not
clear which variety they are using.

Thanks very much for the help so far; I'll see what else I can find out.

Best regards,
Anthony Foiani