Peter Stuge wrote:
> The current config has strong arguments, even if it brings slightly
> more inconvenience. I actually favor not changing the config, even if
> we will have to rebase each and every change.

Thinking again about this, there's another possible problematic
situation which I don't like as much..

If there's a long list of changes which haven't been reviewed yet,
and review starts with some older change, and review results in that
older change being updated, as I've done for changes 1 and 2 now,
then *every* change after that one has to be updated, and they have
to be updated in the order that they will be submitted.

This is a bit awkward..

//Peter