Le 13 mars 2012 18:15, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
>> I don't know if gerrit is broken or if I do not know how to use it :-)
>
> I would say that gerrit has some problem.
>

>> Example with https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/#change,6
>> The status is "Submitted, Merge Pending". And has not changed since
>> Feb 19 (one month ago).
>>
>> What is the next step?
>
> There should be no next step, you've done all that is needed, but for
> some reason gerrit has gotten stuck. It might be differences in
> gerrit configuration from when those changes were first added to
> gerrit to present day. I'm not sure.
>

>> So I have to do something manually?
>> This patch is the first one in a (long) serie.
>
> Unclear how to kick it loose. I made an attempt to kick change 1
> loose. Since gerrit has complained that it must be a fast-forward on
> top of staging I made it so, and Jenkins built without errors, but
> at this point it needs to be approved and submitted again, since I
> have uploaded a new patch set. Let's start there? Please have a look
> and give +2 and submit if you still like what you see. (Patch is
> unchanged.)
>
> The detailed steps I did are as follows:
>
> cd /tmp
> git clone https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/p/OpenSC
> cd OpenSC
> git config remote.origin.push HEAD:refs/for/staging
> scp -p -P 8882 www.opensc-project.org:hooks/commit-msg .git/hooks/
> git checkout -b staging origin/staging
> git fetch https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/p/OpenSC \
>  refs/changes/01/1/1 && git cherry-pick -e FETCH_HEAD
> # IMPORTANT: Manually add Change-Id: I3a8519eda2704eceb2d27bfbeaca44c6da7d51b2
> # at the bottom of the commit message.
> git push

I tried to push a rebased version of change 3.
https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/#change,3

Everything worked fine except the last command:

$ git push
error: The requested URL returned error: 403 while accessing
https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/p/OpenSC/info/refs

fatal: HTTP request failed

$ cat .git/config
[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = true
        bare = false
        logallrefupdates = true
        ignorecase = true
[remote "origin"]
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
        url = https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/p/OpenSC
        push = HEAD:refs/for/staging
[branch "master"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/master
[branch "staging"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/staging

The page https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/p/OpenSC/info/refs gives me:
HTTP ERROR: 403

Problem accessing /codereview/p/OpenSC/info/refs. Reason:

    Forbidden