Hi Quân

I still don't understand what you are trying to do - maybe you can
explain that in more detail:

The purpose of pkcs15-init is to create a PKCS#15 filesystem layout
on a card.

The purpose of a pkca15-emulation routine is to make OpenSC believe
that a card has a PKCS#15 filesystem which in reality does NOT
have such a layout.

We have such an emulation for OpenPGP cards and OpenPGP cards
don't have a PKCS#15 layout and there is no way to create such a
layout on an OpenPGP card due to the lack of a CREATE EF/DF/DO
command.

So the only thing pkcs1-init might do is to change the contents of certain
already existing DOs on an OpenPGP card. And this might happen via
emulated UPDATE BINARY commands (which would do PUT DATA instead).

But changing the contents of DOs on an OpenPGP card is exactly
what the gpg administration tools do, so why reimplementing this into
pkcs15-init

And I'm afraigth that those things that "gpg --edit-card" cannot do
are impossible to do.

You cannot create a private key file on an OpenPGP card. There are
3 of them already on every OpenPGP card and the only thing you can
do is to replace their contents.

Same situation with certificates: You cannot create them. There's one
DO on an OpenPGP card meant to store one certificate. You can
replace its content with a PUT DATA but I don't see any possibility
to create additional certificates.

Peter