Hi all.

Just received $subj and started testing.

Too bad the cards aren't recognized by default:
$ opensc-tool -a -n
Using reader with a card: ACS ACR122U PICC Interface 00 00
3b:85:80:01:4d:79:45:49:44:78
Unsupported card

Is it only matter of unknown ATR and I can safely use force myeid? Or
should I add support for 'em digging in the code (for this, help from
Aventra would be really welcome -- big task!).

Is it possible to make that reader handle multiple cards "in parallel"
(both placed on the reader)?

PS: the card in "MyLogin for Windows" kit reports an ATR of
3B 8F 80 01 80 4F 0C A0 00 00 03 06 03 00 01 00 00 00 00 6A
Does someone know something about this card?

Tks,
 Diego.