On Thursday, May 24 at 03:21PM, NdK wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Just received $subj and started testing.
>
> Too bad the cards aren't recognized by default:
> $ opensc-tool -a -n
> Using reader with a card: ACS ACR122U PICC Interface 00 00
> 3b:85:80:01:4d:79:45:49:44:78
> Unsupported card
>
> Is it only matter of unknown ATR and I can safely use force myeid? Or
> should I add support for 'em digging in the code (for this, help from
> Aventra would be really welcome -- big task!).
>
> Is it possible to make that reader handle multiple cards "in parallel"
> (both placed on the reader)?
>
> PS: the card in "MyLogin for Windows" kit reports an ATR of
> 3B 8F 80 01 80 4F 0C A0 00 00 03 06 03 00 01 00 00 00 00 6A
> Does someone know something about this card?

It is the ATR of the contact based (SIM?) card included in the reader.
To talk to the NFC-interface of the reader, you can use libnfc [1] or
the cyberflex-shell [2]. I have written a wrapper driver around libnfc
for PCSC-Lite [2]. May be there are also other (proprietary) drivers out
there...

[1] http://www.libnfc.org
[2] https://github.com/henryk/cyberflex-shell
[3] http://sourceforge.net/projects/ifdnfc/