2012/9/18 Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpo...@gooze.eu>:
> Hello,

Hi,

> The build farm has one Mac OS X machine running compilation scripts:
> https://opensc.fr/jenkins/computer/farm-macosx-lion/
>
> This machine also has several systems installed on different partitions:
> Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.7), Lion (10.8) and Mountain Lion (10.9). Each
> time we need a new installer for 10.7 I just reboot the machine, which
> is tedious. We also need installers for 10.9.
> So my question is: do you know how to install various development kits
> (10.7, 10.8 and 10.9) on one system (10.9) to compile to all targets at
> once? Is that possible by design in OpenSC and Mac OS X? I tried Google
> but could not achieve this.

You can install Mac OS X (client) inside VitualBox [1]. It is
technically possible. The legal aspect is another problem.
I only tried using VirtualBox on a Mac. Maybe that is even possible
using VirtualBox on a GNU/Linux machine.

> Another solution would be to invest into cheap Mac OS X machines on eBay
> (Mac mini core solo), which can be found around 150€ each.

That may be the easiest solution. But not the cheapest one (buy the
computers and pay for the electricity bill).

Bye

[1] https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Guest_OSes

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau